Monday, June 29, 2015

Creativity and New Media

       For this assignment I decided to share my Tumblr account. I think it would be a good example of how new media has allowed me to be creative. I wanted my blog to be a photo/fashion blog because I rarely ever made any text posts. I was inspired by all the beautiful photography displayed on my dashboard. I also customized the theme and the background to fit the look and feel that I wanted. Although I don't use my Tumblr anymore, I still think it's a great outlet for anyone that wants to be creative.

Tumblr:
http://nuzhattt.tumblr.com/

2 comments:

  1. Whoa! What made you leave Tumblr? This account looks super polished and clean. Did you have a huge following? Did you find something better than Tumblr?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! Honestly I just found myself getting distracted too often by Tumblr. I loved blogging but I just felt like I needed to take a break from social media for a while. I didn't have too many followers either, maybe 250 at most.

    ReplyDelete