Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Project Description: (Title Pending)


            For our class project, I have decided to research YouTube and the many effects it has had on society. I will be discussing each of these from a different perspective: economic, sociological, technological and educational. When Google bought YouTube in 2006, there were a lot of changes that occurred over time; YouTube began placing many advertisements around user's videos and also before the video was played. Today there are many YouTube users that get paid, per view, for uploading their videos. Also, many musicians have YouTube channels, so everyone can enjoy replaying their favorite songs for free. YouTube has definitely impacted society in a positive way and I hope to learn more from each perspective.

1 comment:

  1. I have always been curious about how Youtubers make money off of their videos. I didn't know they were paid per view! I will definitely look more into it! Great topic!

    ReplyDelete